Quick Answer: You can either access the License Manager directly in Liquid Notes via the menu, or by locating the executable in the installation folder.
[Update, 13 Oct 2017: A new license management system is used as per today, which renders the Nalpeiron license manager as obsolete. Fill in your customer data in this form for us to provide you with the latest software build - http://re-compose.com/activate-your-license-for-liquid-notes.html ]
Finding the License ManagerLiquid Notes comes with a license manager that handles trial period and activations.
You can launch the License Manager directly in Liquid Notes: start Liquid Notes, select "?" from the main menu and click on "Launch License Manager ..". A prompt will notify you that the License Manager has been started and where to find it, as occasionally it may get pinned to the dock in Mac OS X.
Locate the executable for the License ManagerIf you cannot launch Liquid Notes you may still be able to start the License Manager by accessing the folder the application is located.
For Mac Users:Follow these steps to find the License Manager:
- In Finder, select "Go > Go to Folder .." (Shift+Command+G) from the menu.
- In the new window enter "/Users/YOUR_USER/.LiquidNotesAppData/" - replace "YOUR_USER" with the user name on your Mac.
- Find the license manager application in the folder, and click on it to start it.
For Windows Users:Follow these steps to find the License Manager:
- Go to "\Users\YOUR_USER".
- Enable to see "hidden files and folders" from the folder options menu.
- Find the folder "\.LiquidNotesAppData" and locate the license manager application therein.